Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Monday

It's always fun to see the grandparents, and even better when promised a meal. Thanks Wanda & Vashti, for the yummiest, cheesiest lasagna, we have ever eaten!

I tried to get a picture, for blackmail when he gets older, of Tyler holding one of Olivia's dolls. Every time I put the doll near him he got upset and wanted to cry. Too funny.
Can you see the disgust in his face?
Tyler with his Cousin Olivia, sharing toys.
Why does everything go straight to the mouth?

2 comments:

Vashti said...

We always have so much fun everytime we get to see you guys! Having Jim there too was a real treat ;) I am pretty much craving that lasagna all the time now!

kado! said...

Dolls freak me out too! I'm so glad I don't have girls....I can't handle seeing dolls just staring back at me...especially in the dark...I'd cry too!