Wednesday, March 10, 2010

March 2010

Well it's hard to believe it's already March and my last posting was Tyler's Christmas pictures. My goal was to post pictures once a month...so it looks like I need to work on that. These last few months have really flown by and I haven't had my camera with me too much to show what we've been up to. Here are a few pictures...

Tyler's new toy, that has lights and sounds, really captivates him.

Tyler and his cousins watching good ol' Sesame Street.
I guess Tyler thought Olivia's seat was better and went to sit on her lap.
Grandpa holding his grandson & granddaughter.
Tyler quickly noticed the vacant chair w/ the plate of food on the table and climbed his way up the chair to sit and finish my plate of brown rice. I thought it was cute and took a picture.

No comments: