Thursday, October 13, 2011

More September Pictures






I like to let them pull each other around the block...in hopes that it will help wear them out...but it never really works.
This is how Tyler fell asleep one night. I guess he got to lazy to turn off the light and just put his hat over his head.

Instead of paying to get their pictures taken, my mom and I decided to try and take a few ourselves. The boys weren't really into it and didn't want to sit still, but you take what you can get.




It's nice now that Luke is getting a little bigger and can take on his brother a little better. Everyone is telling me that they think Luke will be the taller one...which I wonder since he sure is catching up to Tyler fast.

I know I know...I'm a bad mom. He's really going to hate me when he get older, huh?






No comments: