Sunday, March 8, 2009

5 Senses Tag

I’m IT, I’m IT!!! Cadance at TheRowland4 tagged me! This seems fun and a good way to learn more about friends (especially Cadance whom I haven't heard from in a very long time), so i'm going to play along.

HERE’S HOW TO PLAY » for each of the 5 senses, list 4 things you love and 1 thing you hate. Then tag 5 people and leave them a note, on their blog, so they know. Also, let the person who tagged you know when you post yours.

SMELL:
1) Gain or Bounce w/ Febreeze fabric sheets
2) Apple pie
3) Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena
4) Kendra #9 Hair Spray - smells like cotton candy
5) Hate: Public bathrooms

TOUCH:
1) Baby skin
2) TV remote – I must because I’m always grabbing it
3) Money – Just because it’s better than not having any to touch
4) Flannel bed sheets
5) Hate: Bugs - worms

SOUND:
1) Tyler laughing
2) Music – Pretty much all music
3) A fan – Helps me sleep
4) Winter Silence
5) Hate: Alarm clock

TASTE:
1) Cold Stone Creamery
2) Lasagna
3) Homemade bread
4) Chocolate chip cookies
5) Hate: Black licorice

SIGHT:
1) Tyler’s smile
2) Beaches
3) My husband in the kitchen cooking
4) A good movie – True Romance w/ Christian Slater and Patricia Arquette
5) Hate: Child abuse


I NOW TAG: Allison, Lydia, Christen, Kate and Vashti

2 comments:

kado! said...

Yea! So glad you played....it's OK if you have some of the same stuff as me...that just means you are Super Cool! LOL!!! =)
mmm..I love the smell of B&B Coconut Lime Verbena too...hate bugs too! It's a fun game...huh!?

Lydia said...

Okay, so I did the tag-post but I totally did the wrong one!!! I saw it on friends blog and decided to copy it from there....oops. Hope you had a great weekend! :)