Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Working Mom

Being a working mom has it's ups and downs. On one hand, I miss the time I could be spending with my son when I'm at work. Although Tyler's facial expression of pure excitement, when I walk through the door from work, is priceless and melts my heart. On the other hand, it's kind of nice to have a "break" from the chores of diaper changing, bottle feeding, etc. It makes me happy to contribute to the household finance and provide for Tyler. Being away from Tyler, even though it's only for a short time, makes me cherish the time we have together...which is part of the reason it takes me so stinking long to update his blog. I want to give a special thanks to my mother (the greatest babysitter in town...and she's free!) and husband for making it so easy for me to be away from home and the ease I feel that Tyler is be taken care of with love.

3 comments:

kado! said...

Hi! It's Cadance (Cahoon) Rowland...I don't know if you remember me...from long-ago in Young Women's? I just got off the phone with a nice chat of "catching-up" with your mom and she gave me your blog info...hope you don't mind! I've got a blog too....I'd love to keep in touch and you can definitely come over and read my bolg too. I'm not sure if you remember the Bemnnum's but they are on my "friends & family" sidebar! Anyway...I'd love to read more of your blog but i gotta run out the door right now...I will be back though...I hope that is OK!!

Your son is Super Cute! Boys are awesome!!!

kado! said...

...in my fast typing I spelled Bennum's wrong...now it's right!

kado! said...

Just tagged you on a little game over on my blog if you wanna play along! =)